American Drug Index (Bound)
American Drug Index 2016 will be the final edition available.
For over 50 years, the American Drug Index has been a leading source for identification, explanation, and correlation of thousands of pharmaceuticals. This extensive drug list includes composition, strength, dose forms, packaging, schedule, and usage.
- Concise dictionary format with extensive cross-referencing
- Official drug container and storage requirements
- Hard-to-find generic drug pronunciations
- Trademark glossary
- Laboratory values
- Vaccine and immunologic information
- Manufacturer and distributor listing
- Helps increase productivity by providing quick access
- Supports therapeutic decision making and improves patient outcomes
- Helps save time with easy-to-read charts and comparative tables