Web Services Data Delivery
Web-based platform allows your system to quickly access drug data and streamlines your development process
What Is Web Services?
Web Services is a data delivery option providing a Web-based platform that allows your system to quickly access Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information's clinical decision support databases in a way that promotes interoperability and streamlines your development process.
What It Does for Your Business
- Fast access to the most current information available to help you provide the best patient care possible
- Connects you to our most updated medication data, eliminating the need for weekly or monthly data load updates
- Faster implementation – we host the content, so your organization saves time, requires less infrastructure, and experiences fewer demands on your development environment
- Flexibility – allows customization of the display of our content to suit your needs and helps improve efficiency
- Simplifies the process of managing communication between your system and other systems operating in different hardware and software environments, which facilitates interoperability with other healthcare record systems
- Ideal data solution for organizations launching new programs or redoing system architecture
Solutions with Available Web Services Delivery
- Medi-Span Clinical APIs (Application Program Interfaces) for medication decision support screening:
- Integrated Lexicomp referential drug information and clinical tools for use within EHR and healthcare applications through Infobuttons or from system-generated alerts
- Integrated Patient Education
- Why Medi-Span?
- Content Areas
- Medi-Span Clinical API Suite
- Implementation & Support
Need more information?
Call us or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!
855.633.0577 (US & Canada)
+1 330.650.6506 (International)