Subscriptions for iPhone, iPad and iPod Devices
Lexicomp drug information databases and modules are available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Mobile apps are tailored to meet the point-of-care needs of pharmacists, physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, and dentists by storing content directly on the mobile device. Continually updated Lexicomp mobile drug information and clinical content is a must for the busy healthcare professional who needs fast, easy tools to support important medication and clinical decisions on the go! Download your Lexicomp drug information mobile app from the app store.
In addition to buying mobile app subscriptions directly from Wolters Kluwer, iOS device users can also subscribe through the App Store or in-app purchasing.
If you purchase or renew Lexi-COMPLETE through the Apple Store or in-app purchasing, you will be charged for a monthly subscription. Apple will automatically bill $30 a month to whatever method of payment is associated with your Apple ID. For more information, contact Apple Support.
If you like what you find, please head over to iTunes and write a review!
For new iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users, iOS9 or higher is required to download the app.
Several new enhancements have made Lexicomp references on iOS devices even better:
- Updates to Interact Module - Improved results now display results for allergy checking and duplicate therapy checking, alongside drug interactions. Allergy checking functionality is from Medi-Span.
- Off-Label Database - A new database summarizing more than 1200 off-label medication uses, along with level-of-evidence ratings. Available at no extra charge with Lexi-Drugs.
- More Drug Images - More drug images - Expanded drug identification database with over 17,000 images drawn from Medi-Span,a leader in drug information.
- Improved Drug ID Interface - New single-screen search interface and tiled results for faster searching.
- Addition of Trissel's IV compatibility information - The IV Compatibility module now incorporates the Trissel's™ 2 Clinical Pharmaceutics Database by Lawrence A. Trissel.
- Floating Monograph Toolbar - The monograph toolbar is now available from anywhere in the monograph — simply tap the wrench icon to call it up without having to scroll back to the top.
- Enhanced global and monograph searching - Search for keywords in database indexes and monograph text to immediately find the information you need.
- Customize the order of monograph fields - Individual users can now reorder the fields in monographs to display in whatever order is preferred.