iPhone Medical Apps
Committed to improving medication safety with innovative products and technology designed for healthcare professionals, Lexicomp offers a variety of drug information and medical applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. These applications are tailored to meet the point-of-care needs of pharmacists, physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners and dentists by storing content directly on the mobile device. Access to Lexicomp up-to-date drug information and clinical content is a must for the busy healthcare professional who desires the necessary tools to make important medication and clinical decisions from the palm of their hand! Download your Lexicomp mobile drug information application on the app store.
If you like what you find, please head over to iTunes and write a review!
For new iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users, iOS7 or higher is required to download the app.
Several new enhancements have made Lexicomp references on iOS devices even better:
- Updates to Interact Module - Improved results now display results for allergy checking and duplicate therapy checking, alongside drug interactions. Allergy checking functionality is from Medi-Span®.
- Off-Label Database - A new database summarizing more than 1200 off-label medication uses, along with level-of-evidence ratings. Available at no extra charge with Lexi-Drugs.
- More Drug Images - More drug images - Expanded drug identification database with over 17,000 images drawn from Medi-Span,a leader in drug information
- Improved Drug ID Interface - New single-screen search interface and tiled results for faster searching
- Enhancements to I.V. Compatibility Module - Additional information added from King Guide, and functionality enhancements to bring the module in line with Lexicomp Online
- Floating Monograph Toolbar - The monograph toolbar is now available from anywhere in the monograph — simply tap the wrench icon to call it up without having to scroll back to the top
- Enhanced global and monograph searching - Search for keywords in database indexes and monograph text to immediately find the information you need
- Customize the order of monograph fields - Individual users can now reorder the fields in monographs to display in whatever order is preferred