Online Drug References
Link. Search. Know ... with System-wide Reference Solutions
- Consolidate resources and spending with one drug information solution – more professionals using the same resources drives down cost per use
- Intuitive design and easily digestible content helps professionals quickly find and implement the information they need
- Consistent content used throughout your institution helps improve communication and reduce errors
- Online resources require no costly hardware installations or cumbersome software downloads – all updates are available as soon as they go live
- Provide efficient access to drug information through a site-wide license to access internet-based resources or link directly to online resources from within healthcare applications
Lexicomp® Online – Hospital Drug Reference
Designed for use at the point of care, Lexicomp Online provides access to clear, concise and relevant drug information to help meet the needs of clinicians throughout your institution, including pharmacists, physicians, and nurses.
- FORMULINK – Custom formulary management system allows institutions to create hospital-specific formulary databases that are fully integrated with Lexicomp Online and Mobile Apps.
Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers – Retail Drug Reference
Facts & Comparisons eAnswers is an easy-to-use online tool that arms pharmacists with key drug and clinical information – including more than 6,000 highly regarded comparative tables – to support everyday tasks.
Medi-Span® Price Rx® – Drug Pricing Market Intelligence and Analysis
The industry's leading online drug price analysis and reference tool, Price Rx offers multiple daily updates to enhance market intelligence and help keep businesses competitive.
Lexicomp® Online for Dentistry – Drug and Clinical Information for Dental Professionals
The dental industry's only online drug and clinical reference, Lexicomp Online for Dentistry helps you protect your patients and your practice with dental-specific drug information, drug interactions screening, oral lesion diagnosis, electronic prescribing, and more.