FORMULINK Custom Formulary Database Service
Lexicomp® FORMULINK, Wolters Kluwer's electronic formulary service, allows you to integrate your institution's formulary, policies and procedures, and therapeutic guidelines with Lexicomp clinical information.
- Eliminate the need for multiple resources, and get one-click access to your hospital's formulary
- Custom formulary database is fully integrated within Lexicomp Online, providing access to formulary status and valuable drug information in a single, easy search
- Create Web links to existing hospital-specific policies and guidelines
- Access monthly custom formulary reports to review the drugs you have on formulary and any institution-specific fields you have incorporated into your formulary database. Reports can include:
- Formulary Restrictions Report
- Formulary Dosage Forms Report
- Master Formulary Report (including all of the above)
Managing and Editing Your Formulary
Manage and publish your hospital's formulary with our Web-based content management and editing tool. The Lexicomp Information Management System (LIMS) will allow clinical content facilitators to:
- "Share" fields of information from Lexicomp clinical databases within custom formulary database drug monographs. Whenever we update shared fields, your formulary will automatically update, providing you with our most current information
- Select the fields of information you would like to include in your formulary monographs
- Add hospital-specific information and build your own relevant Web links for convenient access to the information on your hospital's intranet and website
- Receive reports of your formulary that can be sorted by categories such as generic name, brand name, and therapeutic class
Need more information?
Call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!