Pharmacy Schools Academic Solution
Currently, more than half of all U.S. pharmacy schools subscribe to both Lexicomp and Facts & Comparisons to prepare students for their professional careers. The Academic Solution provides site-wide access for your entire university to our most extensive suite of clinical references. This unique offering allows your university access to top-ranked Lexicomp databases for students and faculty members, including:
Lexicomp Online provides relevant drug, disease, and clinical information clinicians use every day. As an industry-leading, point-of-care resource, Lexicomp information helps hospital pharmacists when collaborating with physicians, nurses and other clinical staff. Lexicomp Online was developed for the clinical setting and future enhancements will continue to focus on the hospital and clinical use.
- Unbiased and "pharma-free," meaning our in-depth information is not paid for or influenced by pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers
- Daily updates to new indications, FDA recalls, warnings, and more to provide students and faculty with timely content
- Clear, concise, and relevant drug and clinical information helps users quickly locate information on a broad range of topics, helping to facilitate decision making
Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers
Retail pharmacists have relied on Facts & Comparisons offerings for more than 60 years when they are seeking timely, independently reviewed drug information to foster safe therapeutic decisions. Pharmacy students at your institution will have instant access to Facts & Comparisons eAnswers, an online solution backed by the publishers of Drug Facts and Comparisons® that includes an extensive library of information on prescription medications, natural products, OTCs, valuable charts and tables, and more that assist in drug selection. Facts & Comparisons eAnswers is designed for the retail setting and future enhancements will continue to focus on the retail pharmacist's needs.
- Access to over 6,000 trusted comparative tables to aid in prescription and OTC medication selection
- Used in the majority of large pharmacy and retail chains
- Ability to search for drugs by disease/symptom allows you to search more effectively for information you require
- Product tables address common retail pharmacy inquiries on over-the-counter products, such as which cough/cold medications to take
Lexicomp Mobile Apps
Quickly and conveniently, students and faculty can access Lexicomp drug information and clinical content while on the go with our best-selling mobile app, Lexi-COMPLETE. With more than 20 databases, featuring timely, in-depth information on drugs, natural products, interactions and more, students and faculty can save time and increase efficiency at the point of care. Students will also be able to answer tough questions while in class or on rotation.
- Databases are compiled, reviewed, and managed by advanced-degree pharmacists with the needs of pharmacists in mind
- Daily updates to new indications, FDA recalls, warnings, and more provide students and faculty with timely content
- Content is stored directly on the device — you can quickly answer questions even if there is a weak signal or no Wi-Fi
- Our apps are compatible with the most popular smartphones and tablets, including iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
- This premier app contains exclusive Lexicomp proprietary databases, plus additional licensed content, such as Stedman's Medical Dictionary, making Lexi-COMPLETE the greatest value for smartphones and tablets
- Customizable features (available on most operating systems) allow you to customize the application, helping to facilitate decision making
Need more information?
Call us or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!
855.633.0577 (US & Canada)
+1 330.650.6506 (International)