Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information provides drug information references, decision support tools, and ePrescribing solutions crafted especially for dentistry. Our Lexicomp application has established us as the industry leader in dental-specific content that cannot be found in the vast majority of other medication and clinical decision support solutions.
Content for Dentistry
Quickly access independently published, relevant drug information, including:
- Drug dosing and medication safety information with dental-specific fields including Effects on Bleeding, Effects on Dental Treatment, and Local Anesthetic/Vasoconstrictor Precautions
- Information on OTCs and herbal supplements
- Dental alerts
- Oral soft tissue diseases and oral hard tissue diseases content, including full-color images and radiographs
- Content covering dental specialties, such as periodontics, endodontics, dental implants, and more
Mobile apps and online subscriptions include:
- Interactions tool that allows you to screen for potential drug interactions, drug allergies, and duplicate therapies
- Medication Safety Check (online only) generates a list of drugs unlikely to interact with your patient’s regimen to support safe prescribing decisions
- More than 130 medical and conversion calculators
Mobile App Features
Access drug info on-the-go and improve workflow:
- Customize monograph views
- Reorder monograph fields
- Email monographs and patient education leaflets
- Add user notes
- Feel confident your personal data is safe – we don’t sell customer information or usage stats to anybody
Lexicomp Online for Dentistry
Essential drug information & diagnostic tools for dental professionals.
An Internet-based platform utilized to provide quick answers to all of your dental questions. Improve patient care and treatment decisions with:
- Drug, herbal and drug allergy interactions and duplicate therapy screening
- Dental Alerts and Medication Safety Check
- Up to date dental pharmacology
- Lesion diagnosis
- Access to all Lexicomp clinical dentistry references
- Pride Best of Class Technology Winner
Mobile Apps for Dentists
A mobile solution that provides access to our drug and clinical information on the latest smartphones and tablets.
Save time and access all Lexicomp exclusive databases plus complimentary licensed content with Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE. Containing over 20 databases, including Dental Lexi-Drugs and Lexi-Interact.
Plus you automatically receive any new databases added to this package during your subscription period at no extra charge.
Lexicomp Books and Manuals
For decades, dentists' choice for concise, relevant drug information!
Drug Information Handbook
Oral Soft Tissue Diseases
Oral Hard Tissue Diseases
Manual of Clinical Periodontics
Clinician's Endodontic Handbook
Manual of Dental Implants
The Little Dental Drug Booklet
Dental Office Medical Emergencies
Can't find the book you're looking for? View all of our books and manuals.
The only dental-specific electronic prescribing solution integrated with valuable Lexicomp medication decision support resources.
With an easy-to-use interface, Lexicomp ePrescribe is a Web-based tool for dentists to create and send prescriptions electronically to retail and mail order pharmacies. With built-in drug information to help you make safer prescribing decisions, Lexicomp ePrescribe can help you comply with government requirements and enhance efficiency and patient care:
- Transmit prescriptions electronically – even controlled substances
- Review patients’ stored medication lists
- Enhance patient safety with integrated decision support, like drug allergy and interaction screening, Medication Safety Check, and more
- Save time and reduce miscommunication with the pharmacy