When we’re sick or concerned for an ailing family member, we turn to nurses for compassion and a high standard of care to help us through difficult times. That’s why Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information provides tools that help manage a nurse’s busy schedule without sacrificing patient care.
Our concise and user-friendly nursing-focused content is available in mobile apps to help you quickly find answers to your drug and clinical questions and get back to helping patients. Together we can make a positive difference in patient care!
Here are some of the ways we help nurses like you:
- Stay informed about safe pharmacotherapy with access to crucial drug information like dosing, interactions, and adverse reactions
- Expand your knowledge of medications and conditions with nursing-focused content:
- Dosing by patient population, including pediatric and neonatal, pregnancy and lactation, and geriatric
- IV administration recommendations
- Physical assessment and patient monitoring guidelines
- Effectively counsel and educate patients and families with adult and pediatric patient education covering medications, conditions, procedures, discharge instructions, wellness and more
- Feel confident that our information is unbiased and independently reviewed, without influence from third-party recommendations
Drug references for nurses are available in the following formats:
For more information on our offerings and services specifically for nurses, please visit our store.