Whether you’re a hospital-based, retail or community pharmacist; working in a consultant role; or employed in managed care, Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information delivers exceptional solutions to serve you.
Our mobile apps provide you lightening quick, on-the-go access to drug information to support dispensing, patient safety screening, Medication Therapy Management, and more. Here are some of the ways we help pharmacists like you:
- Access crucial drug information like dosing, interactions, and adverse reactions, with references to relevant studies
- Use pharmacist-focused content to support your practice:
- Color images and charts
- Links to PubMed
- Medical calculators
- Timely drug shortage information
- Special FDA Alerts/Black Box Warnings
- Information on preparations
- Comparative efficacy
- Improve workflow with key features:
- Customize monograph views
- Reorder fields
- Email monographs and patient education
- Add user notes
- Your personal info is safe — We don't take money from pharmaceutical companies, and we don't sell information about our users to anybody
Drug references for pharmacists are available in the following formats:
For more information on offerings and services specifically for pharmacists, please visit our store.
If you practice in a group setting or chain organization, take a look at our solutions for retail and community pharmacies.