At Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, we understand each healthcare provider faces unique challenges. So, we build our drug references for the point of care, providing physicians with concise, timely, and relevant information to help you tackle medication and clinical decisions to improve outcomes and enhance patient care.
Your time is valuable, so we offer our best and most thorough drug and clinical content as mobile apps for immediate and on-the-go access to support your decisions whenever and wherever you need it. Here are some of the ways we help physicians like you:
- Access crucial drug information with references to relevant studies, including:
- Population-specific drug information, including pediatric, neonatal and geriatric
- Off-label drug uses with evidence ratings
- Adverse reactions
- Use our interactions tool to perform an analysis of a patient’s entire drug and natural product profile to identify potential allergies and interactions
- Support diagnosis and treatment decisions with information on over 900 diseases and conditions through The 5-Minute Clinical Consult
- Save time and frustration with insurance formulary information, so you know what’s available before you prescribe
- Feel confident that our information is unbiased and independently reviewed, without influence from third-party recommendations
Drug references for physicians are available in the following formats:
For more information on our offerings and services specifically for pharmacists, please visit our store.
If you practice in a group or institutional setting, take a look at our solutions for hospitals and healthcare facilities.