Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information provides pharmacists with extensive, timely and relevant drug information to support drug dispensing activities and Medication Therapy Management (MTM) in inpatient, outpatient, specialty and mail-order pharmacies.
We understand the “pain points” in pharmacy practice – increasing workflow efficiency while enhancing patient safety – and are continually developing strategies, tools and content to address them.
Pharmacies trust Clinical Drug Information solutions to help with:
- Patient safety screenings for Drug Utilization Review
- Drug reference information to enhance therapeutic decision making and to help meet state board requirements
- Medication screening to help avoid dispensing errors
- Drug descriptive information needed for drug pricing and profiling
Reference offerings for pharmacies
- Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers online drug reference
- Consumer Education Center
- Integrated Patient Education
- Lexicomp® Online for Community Pharmacy
- Drug Facts and Comparisons, the definitive industry reference publication
- Print resources for pharmacists
Data offerings for pharmacies
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- EMR & Healthcare Application Vendors
- Retail & Community Pharmacy
- Drug Manufacturers & Wholesalers
- Universities & Academic Settings
- International Solutions
- Individual Clinicians/Users
Need more information?
Call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!