Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information students are at the “Most Likely to Succeed.” That’s because we provide you with smart, independent drug information resources to help you excel in class and to support your decision making throughout clinicals and rotations. We also build lifelong relationships with our students by arming you with tools to prepare for professional careers in both the hospital and the retail setting.
Students can easily transition between the classroom, studying, and patient care with the drug and clinical resources you need available on mobile apps. Concise information, built for the point of care, helps you quickly answer tough questions anytime, anywhere.
Here are some of the ways we help students like you:
- Access to crucial drug information for a variety of disciplines, with references to relevant studies
- ”Pharma-free” content is unbiased and independently reviewed, without influence from pharmaceutical companies
- We grow with you throughout your academic career
- Beginning students can increase medication knowledge through easy-to-understand core pharmacotherapy
- More advanced students can access more complex clinical information geared for the point of care
- Students on clinical rotations use our content to support treatment decisions
- To make life easier, we provide all the interactive tools and databases you want in a single resource
Select your specialty to see how Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information uniquely serves your chosen field:
If you represent a university interested in our site-wide solution for students and faculty, take a look at our offerings for universities & academic settings.
Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information helps you rise to the top of the class with our clear, concise, easy-to-use drug information tools. But we also give our students a boost up the ladder to success in other ways.
From special student and academic institution prices on our offerings, to fundraising opportunities, and awards and scholarships, we provide our student users with opportunities that encourage the next generation of drug information experts.
American Pharmacists Association (APhA) – Members receive special student pricing on our mobile apps and handbooks at www.pharmacist.com.