Patient Safety Data
Because we understand that treating your patients safely is of utmost importance, we have created content intended to help healthcare professionals enhance patient well-being. These offerings support development of safety initiatives by helping professionals recognize drugs and therapies requiring surveillance and be aware of potentially confusing abbreviations.
- Supplemental Names
- Patient Safety Programs File
- Acetaminophen Ingredient Indicator
- Black Box Warnings (BBW) Indicator
- Medication Guides Indicator
- Monitoring Programs/REMS Indicator
- Morphine Equivalent Dosing
- Parameters to Monitor
- Pseudoephedrine Ingredient Indicator
- Tall Man Drug Names Indicator
Why do healthcare companies prefer Medi-Span?
- Why Medi-Span?
- Content Areas
- Core Drug Files
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Drug Attributes
- Patient Education
- Patient Safety
- Clinical Screening
- Hazardous Drug Handling
- Data Analytics
- Medication Therapy Management
- Interchangeability & Biosimilars
- Integrated Reference
- All Databases
- All APIs
- Medi-Span Clinical API Suite
- Implementation & Support
- Medi-Span Clinical - International
Need more information?
Call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!