Integrated A to Z Drug Facts Module
Reach Concise Drug Reference Information in an Easy-to-access Format
What It Does for Your Business
- Provides seamless access to critical drug prescribing information, including dosing, drug interactions, adverse reactions, warnings and precautions
- Presents information concisely in an easy-to-read format suitable for mobile devices or desktop/laptop applications
- Saves time by eliminating the need to exit the workflow to access drug reference information
- Increases efficiency by simplifying drug research
- Helps you reduce prescribing errors
- Supports patient safety by facilitating patient counseling
What It Provides
- Administration and dosage information organized by patient age, route, and specific disease state or medical condition
- Prescription, OTC, and Canadian medications
- Indications for labeled, off-label, and orphan uses
- Adverse reactions organized by body system
- Warnings and precautions for children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly, as well as for specific disease states
- Drug interactions
- Black box warnings
- Patient counseling information
- Monographs linked to the Medi-Span Generic Product Identifier (GPI)
- XML-based monographs and accompanying style sheet to transform the content into HTML or other documents
Delivery Timing Options
- Core Drug Files
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Drug Attributes
- Patient Education
- Patient Safety
- Clinical Screening
- Hazardous Drug Handling
- Data Analytics
- Medication Therapy Management
- Interchangeability & Biosimilars
- Integrated Reference
- All Databases
- All APIs
Need more information?
Call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!
of customers are satisfied with the quality of Medi-Span data
of customers are likely to renew their Medi-Span data license
Hundreds of customers see 50% or greater increase in productivity with Medi-Span
See why more healthcare businesses are choosing Medi-Span for their drug data:
Speed to Market
Medi-Span implementation support helped save me one month in speed to market and about $10,000 in development costs.
Medi-Span, in my view, beats everyone else. It helps you find twice as many drug errors – errors that would lead to readmission - in half the amount of time.
(Medi-Span) allows us to provide features that our competitors do not have.
As a claims processor, we rely on Medi-Span and its wealth of drug information to forecast and price claims for our clients. Medi-Span is the go-to (application) that is recognized across the industry for (manufacturer-provided) drug information. They have innovative tools and excellent customer service that will go above and beyond to provide the best available solution.
Medi-Span implementation support helped save me one month in speed to market and about $10,000 in development costs.”
Consistent Pricing Data
It is the source for the benchmark prices consistently used in the PBM industry and the tool we use to hold PBMs accountable to their pricing promises to our employers.
Business cannot survive without Medi-Span data.
Only reliable published resource for (manufacturer-provided) AWP. (Medi-Span proprietary) GPI is therapeutic classification system of choice. It is very enabling, as clinical management rules are easily articulated.
Even in an era where data abounds, there is a terrific amount of uncertainty. People want confidence that what they are seeing is (based on) real (manufacturer-provided information) – Medi-Span provides that confidence.
(Medi-Span) allows for consistency across the company, industry and clients.
Timely and Relevant
The Medi-Span database allows our system to have the latest and most current information available. It is especially needed for package information, interaction checking, and clinical printing.
This is a foundational piece that is used throughout the organization in many systems and is often used to connect data from multiple systems.
Who is Clinical Drug Information?
With the move to team-based care, conflicting data can lead to actual conflicts – from disparity in business decisions to confusion in communication. We research, validate, and synthesize content to show the right data to right people at the right time. With content developed in a consistent manner across all platforms and resources, your team receives aligned drug information no matter when or how they access it. This helps:
- Improve communication
- Reduce confusion
- Enhance patient care
Impacting thousands of healthcare organizations - see our storyPlay Video
How can our award-winning drug data help you?
Learn more about Medi-Span