Integrated Facts & Comparisons
Single-click Access to Drug Information through HL7 Infobutton technology
How Does the Integrated Facts & Comparisons Infobutton Work?
The Infobutton for Facts & Comparisons eAnswers is an HL7-compliant technology portal that enables single-click access to our trusted drug information references. With just one click, our Infobutton can retrieve context-sensitive search results from your Facts & Comparisons subscription. Infobutton eliminates the need to log in and out of an additional application and helps you perform a quick search of our drug information based on the link you clicked from within your workflow application. Infobutton makes it even easier and faster to access valuable Facts & Comparisons decision support:
- Link from within your pharmacy workflow application to Facts & Comparisons eAnswers, providing access to complete search results and browsing capability
- Request a drug monograph, monograph subsection, or complete search results by National Drug Code (NDC), Universal Product Code (UPC), Health Related Item Code (HRI), Generic Product Identifier (GPI), or RxNorm code
- Access trusted Drug Facts and Comparisons route-specific monographs detailing a specific drug’s indications, possible interactions, adverse effects, and dosage recommendations
- Retrieve route-specific drug information or complete search results
What It Does for Your Business
- Helps increase efficiency by providing seamless integration of Facts & Comparisons eAnswers into workflow applications and simplifying access to drug information by eliminating the need to log in/log out
- Supports decision making by providing relevant and useful drug information
- Saves time by providing direct access to drug information within the workflow, helping free up more time for healthcare professionals to spend with patients
- Helps healthcare professionals reduce the risk of medication errors by enabling easier access to relevant reference information at the point of care
Need more information?
Call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!