Medi-Span Holiday Delivery Policy
Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information is enhancing the availability for its drug data including clinical, pricing, and API files. Beginning January 2, 2017, we will be building and shipping files (daily, weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, and quarterly) on a Monday through Friday schedule regardless of any holidays. This simplified schedule should reduce the need for any special scheduling on your part to handle holidays that may occur outside of a weekend.
Please note the following:
- Late deliveries may still occur as we modify the start times to accommodate the January 1st and July 1st pricing updates. You will be notified in advance of these anticipated changes to the schedule.
- There will be instances when the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly delivery will fall on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and possibly other holidays. It may be necessary for you to adjust your programming to receive these files on these days such that you do not have issues with their subsequent sequence.
If you have questions regarding the above information, please contact support.
|2016 Holiday Schedule||Designated Day||Issue Date||Build Date||Weekly Delivery Date||MO, SM, & QJ Delivery Date||Daily Deliveries on Designated Holiday?|
|New Year's Day||1/1/2016||1/6/2016||12/30/2016||12/31/2016||1/4/2016||Yes|
|Thanksgiving & Day After
|11/24/2016 & 11/25/2016||11/30/2016||11/22/2016||11/23/2016||*not applicable||No|
|Winter Holiday||12/26/2016||12/28/2016||12/22/2016||12/23/2016||*not applicable||No|
*The holiday only affects daily and weekly deliveries
- Why Medi-Span?
- Content Areas
- Core Drug Files
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Drug Attributes
- Patient Education
- Patient Safety
- Clinical Screening
- Hazardous Drug Handling
- Data Analytics
- Medication Therapy Management
- Interchangeability & Biosimilars
- Integrated Reference
- All Databases
- All APIs
- Medi-Span Clinical API Suite
- Implementation & Support