IV Compatibility API
- Provides compatibility and stability information for parenteral drugs using content from Trissel’s™ 2 Clinical Pharmaceutics Database by Lawrence A. Trissel.
- Includes more than 70,000 individual results for admixtures, drug in solution, syringe, Y-site, and Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Provides property information to aid in the preparation, storage, and administration of IV drugs and solutions by nurses and pharmacists
- Enables creation of a compatibility chart (matrix) using an unlimited number of drug and solution inputs
- Includes reference citations
This API is part of our newest technology
Forward thinking APIs - Medi-Span Clinical Suite of APIs delivers:
- Reduced development time by eliminating unnecessary repeated development when APIs access common vocabularies.
- Quicker and easier database loading with the Medi-Span Clinical Installer.
- Also available via Web services
- Core Drug Files
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Drug Attributes
- Patient Education
- Patient Safety
- Clinical Screening
- Hazardous Drug Handling
- Data Analytics
- Medication Therapy Management
- Interchangeability & Biosimilars
- Integrated Reference
- All Databases
- All APIs