We strive to provide access everywhere military and government healthcare professionals need us to be via online reference, mobile apps, desktop solutions, or clinical alerts and embedded links within EMRs or other clinical systems.
How we support government healthcare:
- No matter when, where, or how they access medical or dental drug information, clinicians can quickly reach relevant data
- Our publishing model is intended to deliver meaningful clinical alerts and clear, concise drug content, honing in on key information clinicians can quickly synthesize and apply to their decision-making process
- Setup, ongoing database updates, standard maintenance, training and customer support are all provided at no additional cost to the government
Solutions We Provide
- Lexicomp Online - GSA Scheduled
- Lexicomp Mobile Apps - GSA Scheduled
- Custom Formulary Databases - GSA Scheduled
- Lexicomp Online for Dentistry and Mobile Apps - GSA Scheduled
Drug Data for Integration with Healthcare Systems
- Individual Clinicians/Users
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- EMR & Healthcare Application Vendors
- Retail & Community Pharmacy
- Drug Manufacturers & Wholesalers
- Universities & Academic Settings
- International Solutions
Director of Government Accounts
800-837-5394, ext. 369
Drug Information Reference
Medication information and clinical tools for government health facilities to help meet the needs of pharmacists, physicians, and nurses.
- Drug information databases covering adult, pediatric, neonatal & geriatric dosing , off-label drug uses , allergies and interactions, pharmacogenomics, patient education, and so much more
- Decision support modules including drug, drug allergy and duplicate therapy interactions analysis; medical calculators; IV compatibility and more
FORMULINK™hospital-specific custom formulary databases
- Eliminate the need for multiple resources, and get one-click access to your hospital's formulary
- Custom formulary database is fully integrated within Lexicomp Online, providing access to formulary status and valuable drug information in a single, easy search
- Create Web links to existing hospital-specific policies and guidelines
Lexicomp® Mobile Apps
- Help increase clinician efficiency with on-the-go access to information anytime, anywhere
- Consistent content between mobile and online drug information, including access to custom formulary database
- Link directly to Lexicomp databases through your clinical system for one-click access to relevant drug information
- HL7 Infobutton context-specific links available to help meet Meaningful Use requirements
Drug Data for Integration
Medication decision support data from Medi-Span® databases and Medi-Span® Clinical APIs.
- More meaningful alerts help to reduce alert fatigue: Customize for sites, departments/groups, or even single clinicians, and tailor alerts based on clinical context using available patient information
- Easier implementation and maintenance with Medi-Span Clinical, a suite of application programming interfaces (APIs)
Solutions for Patient Education
Connect with patients and reinforce providers’ advice.
When patients understand their conditions and treatments, they are more likely to adhere to their treatment plan. Our patient education solution provides easy-to-understand information on medications, conditions, and more, available in up to 19 languages. Integrated into your EMR, it can also help you attest for Meaningful Use Stage 2.
Integrated Patient Education
- Integrate resources into your EHR or clinical application, including HL7 Infobutton option
- More than 6,300 leaflets on medications, procedures, discharge instructions, and more available in up to 19 languages
- Customize the formatting of leaflets with patient- and hospital-specific information
Your colleagues explain why they trust Wolters Kluwer patient education to help improve outcomes for their patients:
Lexicomp is the drug information resource that our entire system uses, so not only do we use it in our pharmacy but we also have it available for nursing and the medical staff.
Greenville Health System