Route Contraindications API
- Identifies routes of administration contraindicated or not recommended due to:
- Safety concerns (e.g., Vincristine Sulfate via intrathecal route, otic solutions via opthalmic route)
- Drug formulation (e.g., extended release oral tablets via nasogastric tube)
This API is part of our newest technology
Forward thinking APIs - Medi-Span Clinical Suite of APIs delivers:
- Reduced development time by eliminating unnecessary repeated development when APIs access common vocabularies.
- Quicker and easier database loading with the Medi-Span Clinical Installer.
- Also available via Web services
- Core Drug Files
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Drug Attributes
- Patient Education
- Patient Safety
- Clinical Screening
- Hazardous Drug Handling
- Data Analytics
- Medication Therapy Management
- Interchangeability & Biosimilars
- Integrated Reference
- All Databases
- All APIs
Need more information?
Call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!